You’ve come to the right place – your one stop point of information and referral to potentially hundreds of different volunteering opportunities that we keep information about to help make the right choice in your personal volunteering journey – for over 20 years now, we have been supporting volunteers and volunteering in Sandwell.
We hold information on a wide range of projects that enable you to get involved in volunteering because you might want to develop new skills, meet new people – maybe make some new friends, develop self confidence – there are many reasons why people volunteer, so let’s get started …
- pick up the phone and give us a call on 0121 544 8326 – by giving us your name and contact details we can help get you registered as an enquirer and prospective volunteer. You can also download a form from our resources page. If you print off the form, you can bring it in to the office and we can make an appointment for you.
- complete the volunteer registration form and return that to us with all the information needed to help us start thinking about what opportunities we might have that could interest you.
- visit us for an informal friendly chat is the best way of identifying your volunteering directions. We have a ground floor accessible room if you have mobility needs OR we can arrange a telephone interview and call you at home when convenient.
- we can provide you with background information about our opportunities and give you time to think about what you would like to do. When you have chosen an option we can contact them and arrange for you to visit and have a chat with them to see what they do.
- if we choose something that in the end isn’t what you feel you want then we can revisit your registration form and find something else you might find of interest
The contact we have with you about your interests are in confidence and we do not pass personal information to other agencies or individuals. If we need to pass on your details to a project we will gain your permission first.