We need volunteers who are familiar with using tablets and social media especially FaceBook.
Your role will be to support people with a learning disability to learn;
- how to use the tablet, eg turn on and off, use a touch screen
- recognise familiar apps
- search on the internet using search engines and voice option for helpful information eg weather, travel plans
- use FaceBook to send and receive messages
- take photos and upload to FaceBook
Also to support people to use a laptop and a mouse
- Make personal PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Use the internet
- Use the pictogram translations and record users feedback in word
For more information, please contact Liz Tilly on: 0121 559 9197.